Croatia & Slovenia
Croatia & Slovenia
This adventure bounds from the Gothic monuments of Split, through the pristine scenery of Plitvice Lakes National Park and ancient streets of Old Town Zadar, then on to Zagreb. After leaving the Dalmatian coastline, cross into Slovenia to discover the enchanting surrounds of Bled. This jam-packed journey offers lush forest hikes, breathtaking landscapes, medieval architecture and scrumptious food along with a good insight into the ancient Croatian and Slovenian culture.
- Zadar – Leader-led orientation walk
- Zadar – Nunnery & farm visit
- Plitvice Lakes – National Park Visit
- Zagreb – Leader-led orientation walk
- Ljubljana – Castle and Funicular
- Ljubljana – Leader-led walking tour
- Bled – Walk around Lake Bled
- Explore beautiful Split, a haven of relaxation and culture where tradition, modernity and a variety of European influences come together. Unwind with a walk along the waterfront promenade and explore the impressive ruins of Diocletian’s Palace.
- Feel the rich heritage of the former capital of Dalmatia with each step on the marble streets of Zadar, and visit a local nunery and learn about their work on the farm.
- Explore Zagreb and Ljubljana, capitals of Croatia and Slovenia, relax in their extensive green spaces and experience their lively culture.
- Stroll through Plitvice Lakes National Park, marvelling at luminous lakes and waterfalls that seem to have been sketched by an artist.
- Explore the Slovenian town of Bled – an active paradise, the beautiful town lies on a stunning lake at the edge of the Julian Alps with an island church that appears to have come straight out of a fairytale.
Plitvice Lakes National Park
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us